Monday, March 01, 2004

Whoa! An update!

Yes, I've been a bad webmaster as of late. But my life has simply gotten more hectic, and there's not much I can do about that (short of taking out a huge life insurance policy, faking my own death, cashing in on the insurance, changing my name and moving to Europe. But that's um... just silly. Right.)

I am considering expanding MacUnderground from being just me, myself, and I. I'm not really sure what direction I'm going to take the site, but if anyone's vaguely interested in joining a MacUnderground "team" and posting in their spare time, drop me a line (be sure to include "MacUnderground" in the subject line). I'm not promising anything, I'm just weighing my options.

Anyway, it wouldn't be an update if I didn't have something to talk about or link you to, so have a look at this. If you haven't already heard about this today, it's an actual piece of software for the PocketPC designed to play mp3s while looking (just a little) like an iPod. And yes, you actually use the "scroll wheel" to navigate the songs (you know, fingers and thumbs are bad for those touch screens).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home