Saturday, January 17, 2004

You try studying for finals!

Sorry for the lack of posting in the past couple of days, but I've been - as the title suggets - studying for finals.

Here's what I've got to say right now:
Performance issues aside, GarageBand is GREAT!
The new iDVD themes are really good and provide more complete menu options.
While iMovie 4 may not offer many new features, it feels like a great improvement over iMovie 3.
I'd have something to say about iPhoto 4, but it took over 20 minutes to upgrade my library, so I haven't had time to look at it.
And, by the way, did we all miss iPhoto 3 or something?

Other things I have to say:
Download the new Adium alpha. The old Adium was fine, but the new one is great.
If you're shopping for a new cell phone, look at Sony Ericsson's T616 (which is basically the same as the T610). I just got one and it's my favorite new gadget.
If you haven't already, read the Da Vinci Code. Yes, it's really that good.
This whole Mars rover stuff is really cool.

Rumors to keep an eye on:
- Apple to drop iPod Mini to $199 this year.
- Powermac update on or around Jan. 20?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home