Friday, November 14, 2003

Well, the iPod does rock...

Apple's launched a new website. Its name: iPodRocks.com. I'm not kidding (in fact, I'm a few hours behind in only mentioning this now).

In all defense of the name, the new site is actually aimed at teens. Most notable is the section about convincing your parents to buy you an iPod (hey, I did that when a 5 GB iPod was $400 and only held a charge for a few hours for no apparent reason). (And it didn't come with a carrying case!).

Anyway, if you've got a bit of time to kill, why not head over? There's some funny stuff in the "Convince your Parents" section (including iCards and two screensavers). Just don't tell me I didn't warn you that the site plays music when you arrive (because look, I warned you).

1 Comments:

At February 8, 2012 at 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and useful! erectile dysfunction Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home