Sunday, November 30, 2003

Site news...

I realize that posting has been a little sluggish lately, but you'll have to bear with it for another week or so (I'm entering tech week for a play I'm in, so I doubt I'll have much time for anything). I'll try to manage at least one post a day (thankfully, there isn't much to write about right now).

Meanwhile, I've spent the weekend working on some new images for the site. I'm not going to say anything about them, except that they've definitely got some "Holiday Cheer" to them (I do realize that that wasn't a particularly subtle clue). Expect the new images to be up later today (I'll be changing that turkey reference up in the welcome message, too).

Of course, if you've got any comments, questions, or a new rumor feel free to email me at c3net@earthlink.net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home