Saturday, November 01, 2003

Oooh... new version...

In case you haven't already noticed the big new title graphic or the sudden unexplained color... Well, if you haven't noticed, I'd consider getting some glasses. And stop taking opium.

Anyway, the new look is "MacUnderground version 2.5". Oooh... a version number... Really I've just made things a bit more interesting with some color and some updated graphics. I'm working on some other new stuff too, but I decided to make these changes now.

By the way, I do realize that there's a white space at the top of the sidebar. I'm trying to get rid of that, but I've yet to find the line of HTML that controls that space. I'm working on that, though.

Comments about the new design - or about anything really - can be emailed over to c3net@earthlink.net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home