Friday, July 04, 2003

Whoo! Fireworks!

Yes, I'm back from my relaxing (more or less) vacation. And would you look at that, it's Independence Day!

Anyhoo, I hope everyone has a grand ol' time celebrating (or not, if you live in another country). I won't be posting again until tomorrow, as I'll be catching up on rumors today (and taking in a fireworks show tonight).

I'll also just point out that I've added back a section for downloading the latest issue of "The Edition" (it's just below the "Rumor Watch"). The June issue is still ready for downloading, but I'm currently putting together a very special July issue that will feature a whole buncha pics from the Panther Preview and some editorial comments on the beta of the new OS. The July issue will be ready in about two weeks time (I'll have it up just before I head out on vacation again).

Happy Fourth of July (and a belated Happy Canada Day, too)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home