Sunday, January 19, 2003

Dude...

Here is a very interesting news article about a Dell Inspiron Laptop.
I can summarize it quite simply: The 15 year old daughter of a Foreign Official in Pretoria (I'm not entirely sure where that is), received second degree burns when her Dell's battery pack exploded. The resulting fire incinerated a couch, with large flames threatening the entire living room. The girl is being treated at a local hospital.

So it appears that Apple's flammable power cords had to be out done by Dell. When will Dell's shameless copying of Apple end?

Anyway, I though up a new slogan for Dell: "Dude, you're getting treated for second degree burns!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home